Guidelines for Any Event
To our Customers,
In order to serve you better, please use the following guidelines.
- Please call at least 3 weeks prior to your event (except funerals) with menu choices and estimated count.
- Please call with your final count 10 days prior to your event. At that time, we will verify your menu choices, time, location, etc.
- Payment is expected in FULL, ten days prior to the event. We accept checks, Visa, Master Card or Discover Card. A valid driver’s license as well as a complete address and phone number will also be required.
- We will need (2) 8 foot tables for the food, plus an additional table for dessert (if ordered). You are responsible for any table coverings.
- Dinnerware is available for up to 100 guests for a rental fee of $50.00
- Taste testing can be arranged for a fee of $35.00. A maximum of three people please.
- For Pick-up and drop-off orders, our dishes and utensils MUST be returned clean and no later than the Wednesday following your party. If returned late or unwashed, you will be charged an addition $30.00.
- We do not cater events for less than 25 people. Our Deli/Bakery Department offers a large selection of items, perfect for hosting a small party.
- If your party is just delivery, coffee will not be provided.
- Punch is not included but may be provided for an addtional 75¢ per person.
- Trip Charge — We will deliver within a 40 mile radius of the store. Anything further, there will be a charger per mile of 75¢ round trip after the first 40 miles.
- In the event your party falls short of your reservation count, you will receive food for guests that did not attend. You are responsible for providing containers for this food.
Example: Tupperware containers, ice cream buckets, big bowls, aluminum pans. These items can be found in our store or at your local dollar store.
We cannot leave food if containers are not provided.
Appetizer choices are: Cheese & Crackers, Vegetables & Dip, or a variety of Breads & Dip
If your party is booked ahead, and your count drops to the next pay level, you will be charged the higher level.
In the event you are delayed longer than one-half hour of your start time, you will be charged an extra $25. This will be strictly enforced.
If your party is a wedding, these additional guidelines apply to you:
- Because of past delays, please be prompt and start at your scheduled time. Your lateness often affects your guests and also may affect the quality of your food. We take pride in our food, and delays often result in your food not being the quality we like to serve.
- We will not cut or serve the wedding cake or provide dessert plates or forks.
- A $100 deposit is required to reserve the day. No deposit will be refunded if cancellation occurs within 60 days of your event.
ADDITIONAL ENTRÉE SELECTIONS
(PLEASE ADD $1.50 PER ITEM, PER PERSON IF YOU CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING MEAT ITEMS)
CHICKEN CORDON BLEU
STUFFED PORK LOIN
PRIME RIB ROLL-UP
RICOTTA STUFFED CHICKEN BREAST
ADDITIONAL SALAD CHOICES
(NO ADDTIONAL CHARGE FOR SALAD SUBSTITUTIONS)
7 LAYER SALAD
DILL LINGUINI SALAD
SPINACH SALAD W/ MANGO DRESSING
CRANBERRY SALAD W/ POPPY SEED DRESSING
Prices subject to change.
Contact: Linda Rumptz