Guidelines for Graduation Parties
To our Graduation Party Customers,
In order to serve you better, please use the following guidelines.
- Please call at least 2 weeks prior to your event with menu choices and estimated count. The sooner, the better.
- Please call with your final count 10 Days prior to your event. At that time, we will verify your menu choices, time, location, etc.
- Payment is expected in full, 10 days prior to the event. We accept checks, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card. A valid driver’s license as well as a complete address and phone number are also required.
- We will need 2 tables for food. You are responsible for any table coverings.
- Trip Charge — We will deliver within a 40 mile radius of the store, anything farther, there will be a charge per mile of 75¢ round-trip after the first 40 miles.
- You must provide your own roasters for the hot food. Please bring these in three (3) days before your party. Put YOUR name on all separate pieces (insert, lid, roaster body, detachable cord). Also, please do not bring inside rack, as we do not have room to store it.
Some rental suggestions might be local churches, family, friends, and equipment rental stores. If we do not have a prior event for the same day, we will rent our roasters out at $28 per roaster on a first come, first serve basis.
- Our dishes and utensils MUST be returned clean and promptly, by the Wednesday after your party. We will need them for upcoming events. If returned late or unwashed, you will be charged an additional $40.00.
- We will provide ice to put salads in. You must provide a large container to put them in. (Examples: Kiddie Pool, large shallow RubberMaid container)
Prices subject to change.
Contact: Colleen Guza